Dr. Ibrahim Al Waili
- Oncoplastic breast surgeon & General surgeon the Royal Hospital Sultanate of Oman
- Dr. Ibrahim Al Waili received his Bachelor of Health Sciences in 2002 and MD in 2005 from the Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Oman.
- He later went on to complete his International Training and Fellowship in Breast Surgery in 2016 from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK.
- He is a graduate of General Surgery Program at OMSB (Oman Medical Speciality Board) 2007-2012.
- His special areas of interest are in General Surgery and Oncoplastic Breast Surgery.